Solo trip this morning.  Discovered my GPS was dead in my Humminbird, so no autopilot to start.

Started in 80ft of water trolled north.  Found a slight thermal break from about 53 degrees to 50 degrees at about 100ft.  It was pretty warm (47) clear to the bottom, but managed a couple salmon (8-10lb) and a several small steelhead (3-4lbs).  Had a salmon and steelhead double at one point….would have made a good YouTube video….solo, no autopilot, switching back and forth, rod over rod……can’t believe I actually landed them both.  It shut down about 7, so I headed deeper.  Fish, caught on riggers (down and sliders) and 300 copper; wonderbread, mixed veggie, and NK28 orange crush spoons.

Next break was 50 degrees to 46 degrees (maybe around 130ft?), this had some colder water under it and some nicer steelhead (5-7lbs). Had 5 on, landed only 3.  They put up nice aerial battles….was going to throw them back anyway so did not mind.  No salmon.  These came mostly on the sliders, orange spoons.

At about 160+ft there was another break from 46 degrees to 43 degrees.  I was marking suspended fish, but all I could catch were lakers…..even on sliders trolling 3mph.  They were pretty nice size…but.  Caught on white/green dot protroll and green fly; orange crush.

One thing I noticed today were a lot of “mini†streakers on the sonar.  Finally caught one, a skippy king.

Another fun day, but where are all the bigger kings?!

Outstanding job - WTG.

Good luck and be safe - most likely we will be blown off this weekend as the only day we have free in Sunday......so it's nice to live through other's reports to feel the action!!

Thanks again,

Chris