Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yankee Troller

Oak Orchard Open - Cash Entries only now

You can meet us (Bob Songin or myself) at the Niagara Pro Am this weekend, or if you're local we can meet up during the week in Rochester somewhere. Should be a fun event! 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Oak Orchard

Heading up to point breeze(hopefully) friday for the weekend. The only reason I wouldnt go is because of this big blow on the way. So my question is, after a lot strong winds and rain from the N & E is it fishable inside of 100'? Wind forecast also says strongs winds from the south late friday and Saturday. Thanks in advance.   Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk    

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• Oak Orchard 9/15/19

Tried combat fishing 40-100ft with everybody else with FF, J-Plugs and spoons from 7:30-9:00 and got nothing. Headed out to 450ft and trolled to 600ft. Best area was 500ft. 10 for 14. Landed (8) steelhead, (2) 2 year old salmon. Best action on 7 color leadcore/250 copper.  Riggers and dipsey got a few. All spoon bite. 

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• Chautauqua Casting only tournament

Hey Guys, We at NY Muskies Inc Chapter 69 will be having a casting only tournament on Chautauqua Lake Saturday October 19th. The tournament will run from 7am-330pm with registration at Prendergast launch from 6am-7am and payouts also there after the tournament. The entry will be $100 per man and all of our rules apply. There has been alot of interest already in this so should be a great turnout. Let me know if you have any questions.   Sent from my SM-G973U using Lake Ontario Uni

in Musky, Tiger Musky & Pike (ESOX)

• 2019 NYS Summer Classic - Batavia Downs $10,000 Cash Grand Prize

This summer the statewide NYS Summer Classic Fishing Tournament is sporting some new changes this summer including a guaranteed $10,000 cash grand prize (sponsored by Batavia Downs), more incentives and cash awards, higher payouts, and a new Catch & Release event to run alongside the main event that will allow anglers fishing all of the current Bass/Carp/Catfish/Pike C&R tournament events to cash in double! Here is the breakdown of species for each event: Main Event Fish Categories:

in Tournament Talk, Shows, Events & Seminars

• How to open and close a FOR SALE ad

There seems to be a lot of members who don't know how to attach pictures on here, or how to close an ad that they open, after your item sells or a change in the status. So I figured it was time to do a little tutorial, step by step. Trust me, if I can figure it out, so can you. I am 1 level above the Amish when it comes to computer skills.   If you post an ad on the forum it is YOUR responsibility to edit and close that ad. It gets a little frustrating to see an item for sale, only to ask if i

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent