Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Boatino

Observer Needed for Oak Orchard Open Sat & Sun

Hey guys, looking for someone to observe for Saturday and Sunday this weekend for team Hideout.  We'll pay $75.00/day.  PM or text me at 585-469-1923.

Thanks,

John

All set found someone

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• 1993 lihrs 290 open

Looking at a boat..of course if i get really serious . i will get it surveyed.. But any known problem to look at?   Sent from my LML713DL using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in This Old Boat

• WTB Fishing boat - Open to suggestion 8k budget

*edit* budget is 8k.  Hey all, finally ready to upgrade to a newer/bigger boat. I'm in no rush, as well, it's October but I do want something by the spring. Probably wanting to go aluminum deep V - 18' or larger, but open to other suggestions/offers. Looking for something that can handle Lake O for salmon and trout on the days that weather / waves permit but still trailer to finger lakes for musky/trout/pike and bass. Budget is 8k. I take care of my gear, and don't want a project boa

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Advice needed: Once in a life time destination?

Hi everyone, I’m hoping for some advice. My brother, father and I have been discussing a once in a lifetime fishing trip for trophy musky/pike. We’ve done remote drive-in trips to Ontario in years past for walleye and pike but really want a big musky.   Some background on us, were experienced trout/salmon trollers but have little experience casting big baits. Ideally, we would like a fly-in or drive to destination that provides lodging, gear and a guide. We’re open to any location and appreci

in Musky, Tiger Musky & Pike (ESOX)

• Oak Orchard

Heading up to point breeze(hopefully) friday for the weekend. The only reason I wouldnt go is because of this big blow on the way. So my question is, after a lot strong winds and rain from the N & E is it fishable inside of 100'? Wind forecast also says strongs winds from the south late friday and Saturday. Thanks in advance.   Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk    

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• Oak Orchard 9/15/19

Tried combat fishing 40-100ft with everybody else with FF, J-Plugs and spoons from 7:30-9:00 and got nothing. Headed out to 450ft and trolled to 600ft. Best area was 500ft. 10 for 14. Landed (8) steelhead, (2) 2 year old salmon. Best action on 7 color leadcore/250 copper.  Riggers and dipsey got a few. All spoon bite. 

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)