1998 Sea Pro 190wa

1998 Sea Pro 190wa walk around cuddy

The boat: 

A solid walk around cuddy, no known structural issues.  Runs and fishes like a champ. There is no known survey or inspection done.  I have had it just over a year and have had no issues. There is one storage compartment and a baitwell on stern.    It has a 1998 Mercury 150 black max 2 stroke injected outboard.  New water pump this spring.  Runs great. WOT is ~5300rpm's and will push the boat around 40mph.  It cruises very comfortable around 3500 rpm in the low 30mph's. I installed a brand new Tohatsu 8hp 4 stroke tiller kicker on a Panther bracket this spring. I have 2 props for the Tohatsu.  It trolls excellent with the kicker and sips gas. The kicker has a Contollking throttle controller mounted on the dash. Steering for the kicker is tied to the main motor with a removable linkage rod so you can use the main wheel to steer.  Both motors are tied into the main gas tank (55 gallons) through a water separator.   It has a Fish-on Sports radar arch with rod holders and a net holder.  The arch can be taken off removing 6 bolts for storage.  It has a full canvas cockpit enclosure.  Clear plastic windows are basically clear, but not brand new.  The enclosure has lots of life yet.    

The trailer:

The trailer is a 2015 Venture VATB-3625 bunk trailer.  Dual axle, surge brakes on both axles.  I bought this last July brand new.  Pulls very well with my Tundra.  

The electronics:

A brand new Lowrance Elite 9 with an Airmar B60 50/200 thru hull transducer is the sounder.  I have a Lowrance Elite 7hdi mounted on the top of the dash as the GPS.  There is a VHF radio mounted in the dash compartment tied to a 4ft antenna.  I installed a Millenia stereo in the dash this year that has an aux/usb input for an ipod.  It's just an aux in/radio unit. No CD's.  I have an XM base and antenna mounted also, but the XM radio doesn't come with it.  Everything works flawlessly.  The battery for the motors and electronics is brand new.

The fishing:

I put in a FishHawk X4 unit in.  Works perfect.  2 Cannon manual downriggers with swivel bases and adjustable booms.  They come with 2 Cannon 12lb cannonballs and Black's releases.  Both have new 300' stainless 150lb cable.  There are Big Jon manual planer reels mounted on the arch and they have the Otter Boats to go along with them and 10 or so alligator clip style releases.  The starboard reel feels a little flimsy on the handle (there may be a crack in the reel body?) but it still works.  I'll throw in 6 downrigger poles/reels and about 50 spoons.  Enough to get you started.  

I'm sure I missed something and will edit as I remember.   Pics will follow shortly.  Asking price is $16,000.  Feel free to reply here or text at Five seven zero-854-six three 65.  

I am listing this to pursue building a house.  The toys have to go for now.