Hello Gentleman,

Heading up to Sandy this weekend ,my 14 yr old son and I . AndI want to put to good use all the info I've 

been learning from everyone that contributes .I dont get up as much as I would like (6 hour drive ),so to get my fix I'm on LOU everyday.

Any help pointing us in the right direction would be great, for any fish. I have a small jon boat so venturing out into big water

would be tough.  Looks like it just may be a nice weekend.Thank you in advance for any advice.

Chuck

Depends what your going for. 90 to 130 fow bounce bottom for Lakers. Yellow, Green and orange spoons.

Depending where temp is. 150 to 200 fow 70 to 110 down with ff for salmon. White flasher. Green or white flies. Been doing well for me. Troll 2.5 mph at lure.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

got beat up this AM for a few hours, 1 laker, 2 small kings. Spin Docs and green flies down 80' off rigger and 160' out on mag dipseys. Pulled them at 8:30 after looking @ radar and seeing storms starting to build. FYI temps down 75'-80' if your trying to fish temp... (don't think warmer is going to hurt from here on out)

Good Luck,

Steve

worked from 120' out to 220'..... both kings were in 160' wind was NOT fun SSW @ 20 MPH. Made boat control less than easy, trolling with big motor helped keep control

Edited by Lund SSS