Well I thought we had an early start hitting the water at 6 but seems the bite was just ending. We set up in 120 and point North, trolled over 3 marks I have had since May and sure enough rigger goes off and screams out. To our surprise it turned out to be a feisty 14# king that just wouldn't give up. Well I thought that was the start of a good day so we kept heading north marking a lot of loose bait balls and nothing around them so worked out to 480' and turned boat when wind switched out of NW and trolled our line back grabbing a few lakers on our way back in. Everything came of the riggers with a Mag Sea Sick Waddler being the king of the day. Ended up going 5 for 7 with 3 mid Kings and 2 Lakers. Nothing on meat nor the flasher/fly today. Looks like a day off this week to see if I can find something for the LOC. Also on a side note I have listed my boat for sale because I have found a bigger boat that will set me up for chartering starting next season. Anyone interested shoot me a message