Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
King Slammin

For Sale : USA 1998 Bayliner Cierra Express Hardtop- $8500

i have a 2002 17 foot tracker targa deep v, full windshield walkthrew, open bow, with trailstar trailer 90hp 2 stroke will send pics if interested in trade

Edited by BIGFISH96

How are the stingers and transom?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Everything is solid. Two kids in baseball and a growing home improvement company means she sits in my driveway more than she sits in the water. I haven't even pulled her out of storage yet this year.

$9,500 without equipment and $10,500 with listed equipment. Also has full bridge enclosure, manual kicker bracket, small bimini top for rear deck. 2007 Tidewater roller trailer included. This package books out at $17,925 on NADA guides but I'm realistic. The hull is solid, the stringers are solid, the motor is clean.

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/boa/5142834770.html

I am showing it today at 3:00. I will know if it's still available after. Are you local to the olcott area?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 1

End of season price. This boat needs to go. 24' fiberglass, Clean Mercruiser 305, enclosed head, a/c, microwave, alcohol/electric stove, sleeps 2 adults and 2 kids, cockpit enclosure, Bimini to cover rear deck, fiberglass swim platform, dual batteries with perko switch, on board charger, shore power, comes loaded on a 2007 Tidewater roller trailer.