Seneca North End....1st Triple!

Went out Sat. Am as I had a Men's breakfast to go to at the Belhurst Castle. Trolled my east side early in the skinny only to take 1 Smallie and 1 Pike...learning to dislike these fish as they cost me stickbaits!

Moved out to 140 FOW and put down the Mtn. Dew Spin Dr and Glow Green G-fly that produced all spring down 5 ft off the bottom and a Blue Dolphin NK 28 down 40 on the other side. Blue/Green Alpeena on one Board and A Red stinger off the other (Hoping for a rainbow but it didn't fire all morning). The North troll did nothing. Varied speed from 1.9 to 2.7.

Ended up by the Belhurst Hole and flipped south to fire a double at the NW Corner of the Hole in 40 FOW. (Alpeena and NK Blue Dolphin)

Set up after Breakfast and came south over the same point picked up another on the NK. Flip North......nothing.

I decided to change up the Spinny/Fly to a NK Watermelon. I got 20 ft behind the boat and the other rigger fires (NK Blue Dolphin) as I'm reeling the Alpeena fires (Now on a dipsey)...so my buddy Josh grabs that. As we're reeling, a fish hits the Watermelon spoon on the surface right behind the boat! What a blast!

Finished 11/13 before lunch. I got some pics on the Cam...I'll try and upload later.