Anyone shop fish finders on doduca.com?

I found a deal on doduca.com but I'm not sure if it is a trustworthy site. Has anyone bought stuff off there? They have some good deals on fishfinders but i am weary of sites I don't normally hear about.

It looks eerily similar to a website that I got scammed on a few years back. I googled it and the reviews look sketchy. The site that scammed me had set up there own reviews with videos like this one. They were done from a different website so it looked legit. Only after a few months did the real dirt start showing up. It looks to me like the site was just set up in January. Give it some more time and see if anything pops up on google. Literally 1 week after I bought from the site that I got scammed at, bad press started showing up on google. If I had only waited.  

Total Chaos

Looks like a drop shipper and for me I try to avoid such sites, they don't handle merchandise themselves. Only time I ever used such a place was by accident and the product arrived in a box with a Walmart shipping label on it. I then looked it up on Walmart.com and could have saved 10 bucks just ordering it from them. I'm with Total Chaos, I'd say keep looking. Generic site and sketch factor high.

I bought a graphics card over the weekend on this site.  Definitely a scam.  My item should be here.  Instead I got a refund of all but $10.  I did not request a refund it just showed up. (Paypal)  They are not selling anything.  They are taking transactions, issuing partial refunds and keeping the rest and making money off volume.