I got my SS wire line and spooled the reels

I do not get as many days on the water as you, maybe half. I am going on four years now with the same line. I know some people have posted the same amout of time but live on the lake. So, it should last you some time.

By the way, you will love how the fish feel on the other end.

Richard

Wire should last you quite a while under moderate use, just remember to always keep it under tension or you can easily develop problems. The tighter you get it from the start the better, don't "free spool" it out - let it out under tension and it will pack back in nicely for you.

Twilli tips aren't absolutely necessary, I have a wire diver rod going on 3rd season and there is little wear on the original tip. When it gets worn I'll replace it with a twilli tip.

DAN

like I said the one in Watertown is much more equipped, actually I was in oak Orchard last weekend and Captains Cove has more than any Gander Mountain at better prices plus the owner was very helpful, I am not no pusher for any business they just had alot at reasonable prices.

Captain's cove is great. Bought a pair of Cannon 20DT at a price I could not beat anywhere -- and I shop hard!! You can give them a call if you are going to be in the area and they will set aside the lures you want and hold them for you. if they dont have them they will usually order them in for you! Their lodging is great. They have Bish's Bruiser Moonshines on the shelf!!

Yes this is a shameless plug!!! Great store!!

CC