hi everyone

bub

boat name is h20 boy its a 26 foot pennyan 265 pro hunter i fish out of sodus point. i have been fishing here for 19 years im a local i fish any time i can i dock at arneys marina if u r ever down this way give us a yell we would be glad to share info on what is working 4 us. if u ever want to fish out of sodus point and dont want 2 bring ur boat email me at [email protected] i would be glad 2 take u out. its always nice 2 meet new people and swap fishing info.

gx2ehbcJ.jpg

hey bub.I work with Jarrod L and heard a lot about ya.Hope your windshield turned out ok.I fish out of Hughes just west of you.I actually tried calling you on the radio a few weeks ago but maybe you weren't out fishin,although from what I hear thats hard to believe you weren't out there.If you ever want to come out with us we are all the time looking for an extra or two.Good to here from you.You can pm me if you want.

mark i usually fish the eslo derbys but i will fish some of the other ones if i have people that want to go i have fridays saturdays sundays and mondays off but there is a lack of people to fish or i would be fishing all the time if u r interested let me know.