Ray,

I fished Dunkirk Sunday and did Ok. Took 3 nice eyes (lost 3 more at the boat), 22"-26" and a bunch of yellow perch. most came on worm harnesses (black willow leaf blades with chartruese and pink tape) and a few on a black/gold jointed rapala. Marked fish all over but most eyes came in the top 20 fow and the deeper setups took the perch( several 13"-14" slobs). Even picked up a sheephead on the dypsey....mmmmmm good! :roll:

I hear they have been taking thier share of eyes out of Barcelona as well...

Good luck!

Ray,

I tried to raise some boats on the radio but got no response. Saw a few boats taking some nice eyes. My problem was the perch...I am sure I dragged some for quite a while before realizing they were on...they were too small to trip the dipsies or the releases. I ended up pulling all rigs every 10-15 minutes to check them and most of the time I had a perch on.

My surface speed was 1.3-1.9.

I ran boards for a while with no luck...most came on the DRs down 20-30' and back 40'

Dipsie's I was running on #3 setting back 80'-120'

It would have been nice to bring in more eyes but them perch are good eating too. Ended up with enough perch for a couple meals for the family!

I didn't hear/see anyone catching small eyes...they were all 22"+ which is consistent with reports I have read on the web...

Ray..didn't see the post until today, but it looks like

you didn't need help.

From what I've heard, its been pretty good in Barcelona, Dunkirk

and the Catt. 55-65 fow seems to be the best, lots of harnesses.

John