1998 Sea Pro 190 WA $11,000

I am selling my 1998 Sea Pro 190wa.

The basics:

Hull - 1998 19' cuddy. Very clean, very good shape. No wood in the build, so nothing rotten! It has a few scuffs and dings, but good for it's age.

Outboard - 2007 Mercury Optimax 150. I just bought this motor from Robbin's Marine in Milton, Pa and had them hang it. Strong running, good on gas. They said it came off a local, fresh water boat. I put a brand new Baystar hydraulic steering system on it after thy put the motor on. It all works great. It has an oil tank under the deck and a 55 gallon fuel tank with a filter/water separator on the line. The gas gauge and tank sending unit are brand new. I bought a new battery when I got the motor (more amp capacity for the fuel injection).

Electronics - Lowrance elite 7 gps/sonar hooked to an Airmar thru-hull transducer 50/200. It has a Millenia am/fm/aux radio and a VHF radio.

Trailer - 2015 Venture dual axle. It has surge disc brakes on both axles. Spare tire included!

Other stuff - Bimini with full encloser. Front and sides are relatively clear. I have the back curtains, but not sure how clear they are. I've never used them. I had to clean the front and sides with Plastx because they were a bit foggy, but they cleared up well.

I have a radar arch and kicker on it that aren't included in the sale. If you really want the arch, we can negotiate. The downriggers also aren't included, but I am leaving the cannon swivel bases on the boat. The only things included in the sale are he boat, mere outboard, lowrance 7, vhf and am/fm radio, Bimini and encloser and trailer.

If you would like more pictures or have other questions, PM or text 570-eight5four-6365.

Why am I selling? I have outgrown this boat and would like to go bigger. I am just recycling toy money to keep the wife happy.

Thanks!

post-148608-14631773540734_thumb.jpgpost-148608-14631773681801_thumb.jpgpost-148608-14631773849398_thumb.jpgpost-148608-14631773959122_thumb.jpgpost-148608-1463177440903_thumb.jpg

Edited by codybuehler

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, just wondering if your boat is still available? If yes, could you send some pictures of the cuddy cabin and also tell me where your located to look at boat? Are you going to be on Lake Ontario anytime soon? If so, where? I'm a short ride to the Palaski, Henderson Harbor area. Thank you for your time... Dan

PS, you can e-mail me pictures and responses to; [email protected]

Edited by denoviod3277