Jax Report Sandy 6/26

Left the dock at 6am and motored out to 80 fow and began search mode. There was good bait and marks all over the place in 80-120 fow. Threw down a few rods to see if they wanted to play. TO MUCH BAIT, after 30 minutes I turned north infront of the pumphouse back in search mode.

From 630-1030 it was a nice steady pick on silvers going 12 for 14. The big fish of the day was 17 pound king. The chromers were all good size with 4 fish at the 8 pound mark and 1 close to 10 lbs. Kings were mostly smaller 5-6 pounds cept the big guy. Steelhead were in the top 45 fow and the kings all came deep 90-120 down over 250-380 fow. All spoons today, 2 bites on the flasher flys.

We then motored in to try for a derby laker from 11-1200 and wacked 8 fish and dropped one. All the lakers were pigs today, with 3 over 12 pounds and 5 around the 8-10 pound mark. Finished up 20 for 23 all fish CPRed for another day.

Great day on the water!! Starting to shape up out there for sure.

Jax

Nice report Jax. Sounds like things got even better after we spoke. Question is what the H.E. double hockey sticks are you doing in front of the pump house. I thought you were an east sider????? Oh, I know, you accidently left your auto pilot on and ended up there!!!

I may be out Sunday eve. I need to redeem myself for my miserable trip on Wed night.