for sale : usa 2006 StarCraft Islander BRKT 221

len972ky

36 minutes ago, rolmops said:

If you look at the side window, you see that it is one piece. The 221 Islander has a 2 piece window. The front end of which you can open and close. Sorry, but that is a19 footer.

Ah I see got it 19footer is better for me since I’m towing 3 hrs too go fishing every weeken

31 minutes ago, Dougiefresh831 said:

Ah I see got it 19footer is better for me since I’m towing 3 hrs too go fishing every weeken

The bracket frees up so much space in the back of the boat that a 19 footer becomes pretty spacious.

Sometimes I second guess myself on my decision to go with the 22. I tow a lot too, and launch by myself a lot, and a little smaller boat would make that easier.

But then again, when I have 2-3 other people on board, I appreciate the extra space.

Is the bracket in any way supported on the trailer?

The reason why I'm asking is all the weight. (The outboard on the bracket is probably around 300 pounds). Is it supported or is it floating in midair?

4 minutes ago, rolmops said:

Is the bracket in any way supported on the trailer?

The reason why I'm asking is all the weight. (The outboard on the bracket is probably around 300 pounds). Is it supported or is it floating in midair?

I have a transom saver on there that’s the only other way for support 

0F578B4C-D6B6-4638-82FB-F1B942AEA9DE.jpeg

They are not really for sale anymore.

Any halfway decent boat canvas maker can make those. But you should pay attention to the zipper on the top canvas to make sure that they use the same zipper teeth size on the new piece that you order.