Jax Sandy Creek 6/29 am

Late start this morning with me and the old man. Planned on doing some multispecies fishing,,,kings/steelies/lakers/bass but never made it to the bass.

Hit the water around 730 and motored out east to 150 then set up and trolled north east. Ended up 4 for 7 on silvers, boating more big chrome along with a 10 pound king. The steel head were all over the water column today. Had one hit a flasher fly down 70, spoons at 35 and 110. Down 90 it was hitting 47-48 degrees over 200-250 towards wautoma shoals.

Took a real good rip on the wire today, BIG head shakes, but off before I could think about how big it was. How does a fish get off a 2x treble and 4/0 octopus hook going 2.5 mph? I just dont get it. The waves were beating us up pretty good so we motored in to work the same area for lakers as the day before and ended up 16-19 on lakers in 2 hrs of fishing....again, All lakers were avg 8-9 pounds with the bigger ones at 13-14 pounds!

The best part of the day was that I let(made) my father real in 90 % of the fish which included 1 king and 1 steelhead on wire and 16 lakers....at one point turns to me and says, "NO I dont want it, I dont want to real in another one"!! Made my day let me tell you. :D

couple pics

CIMG3057.jpg

CIMG3054.jpg

CIMG3064.jpg