A brief report as not much to say....

We started the am in 100, worked out to 140-160 where we had good marks. We took a shot on a 300 dipsey with flasher/meat, which was gone pretty quick. Then we took a wicked shot on a 110 rigger with a down and out and a mag crabface, which we had on for about 5 minutes before he broke us off... Too bad as that was a good fish. Then pretty much immediately we took a good shot on a 500 copper with meat, which we lost due to a drag that was cranked up last night and never loosened... Lost about 30 bucks worth of tackle there! This was all before 7:30...

We would proceed to rot the rest of the day. I zigged when I should have zagged- we worked east and out, and there was nothing out there. By the end of the day we had worked back to the west in front of maxwell in about 95-110, where the screen was lit right up, and we took a small King on a spoon to end the skunk. That was it.

A very frustrating day. We had our shots at good majors first thing and had some tackle failures which cost us dearly. Then they got lockjaw, and it was over. Oh well, that's fishing!

I would definitely give 90-110 a good hard look tomorrow- the screen was loaded and when the fish turn on its gonna be nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United