Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
copperpin

I-Bay 9/22 pm

Hit it from 4:30-8.  Not a single hit.  Dragged everything too. Plugs, spoons etc.  Marked a ton of fish but couldn't get anything to go.  Talked to a guy who was drifting sacks who grabbed one in 30'.   We fished 30-70.  Best water for marks was 45-55.  Maybe after the noreaster.

Hit it from 4:30-8. Not a single hit. Dragged everything too. Plugs, spoons etc. Marked a ton of fish but couldn't get anything to go. Talked to a guy who was drifting sacks who grabbed one in 30'. We fished 30-70. Best water for marks was 45-55. Maybe after the noreaster.

If they are in 30 fow, then they are in the river as well. I bet this next weekend u will start seeing them at the falls. (Genesee).

Sent from my SM-N900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Yeah they have been in the river for the last several days.  They were getting as far as the bridge and holding up there.  I work on the river and have been marking them on and off.  It seems that there will be a push one night and then nothing the next.  I can guarantee you they're running tonight with today's rain.

I fished in front of the river on 8/22 from 8am till noon. Used J-plugs, spoons & flies. NO TAKERS. The floating weeds were a pain.

Marked big hooks from 18 to 45 FOW. Trying again Sunday.