Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

reading material

I was hoping that someone could recommend a book on advanced trolling. Been doing it for a number of years but I could always learn something new. Thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• False reading from my Raymarine

This weekend I noticed that I was getting a false depth reading on my screen. The other 2 rigger lines were accurate. The rigger with the Sub troll probe was showing up twice as deep and near the bottom in 110 FOW. I was thinking that maybe the other Raytheon thru hull may be interfering with it so I shut that down and the problem persisted. The transducer on the Raymarine C90W is mounted on the transom and I usually operate them on different frequencies. Does anyone know how to remedy this?

in Open Lake Discussion

• Synthetic Deck Material

Hi There! I am looking at synthetic teak to replace carpet that currently covers the interior deck of a 26 glass Lyman. Has anyone worked with this material? Any recommendations on brand, fit, pricing, etc? Like the look. Love the low maintenance. Insights very much appreciated. Thanks guys!!     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

in This Old Boat

• 1994 Crestliner Sabre V205 - Transom material & replacement

Hi - Newbie here.   I am doing a pre-purchase on a 1994 Crestliner Sabre V205 with Volvo I/O. My first question is about the transom construction. The factory video and online info says that some boats have a plywood transom while others have composite.   How can I easily tell which one I have without removing the leg? When I look aft of the engine, I see plywood - but this doesn't make sense - doesn't Crestliner sandwich the transom between two sheets of welded aluminum?

in This Old Boat

• Transom replacement material

Has anyone used King Starboard or similar plastic as the material when replacing a transom in an aluminum boat? The original wood backer that is inside the transom is wood. My concern is whether the starboard has enough strength for this application. The starboard website says motor mounts are an application, however real word experience means more.   I like the idea of plastic as it will never rot.  

in This Old Boat

• WTB Fly tying material

Hi, looking to buy fly tying material I can tie my own flies, streamers,egg patterns for the river. I have paypal, and will cover shipping, of coarse. Thank You

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent