94 mach 1 670 rotax runs and drives good. New wear bars installed extra new trailing arm also. Great work sled used to run trapline. Going to be moving don't wanna take with me 500 obo may Trade for fishing equipment. Can send more pics FB_IMG_1487179431861.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, stoneam2006 said:

94 mach 1 670 rotax runs and drives good. New wear bars installed extra new trailing arm also. Great work sled used to run trapline. Going to be moving don't wanna take with me 500 obo may Trade for fishing equipment. Can send more pics FB_IMG_1487179431861.jpg

Mileage?   Original motor?

Thanks.  Looks like its been dusted over.   And the windshield has lots of stitches/means nothing tho.  Motor/extras. Whats important

Yea the front hood and windshield is the worst of it for sure. Motor runs strong and got me where I needed to go without any issue. Moving south don't want to take it so figured I'd put around see if anyone wanted it. My dad bought it 10 or so years ago and never really did anything with it so I grabbed it this year for my trap line and was baffled when it started right up. So I haven't really don't much to it other than run klotz 2 stroke and 93 octane. I did put the wearbars on it and stich the windshield. Bought a new trailing arm but fixed the one that was on it so never installed it. Does have extra belt with it to. Been a good little sled. Not a showpiece by any means but will get you from point a to b without any worry about getting stranded.