Owasco owasco 4.26.17

owasco 4.26.17

Howdy all,

I launched around 3 pm from Emerson Park. It's still a mess, so if you plan on going there, bring your patience pills.

I headed south, trying to set up a troll that would bring me around  Burtis point.  The floating debris in the water from mid to east side made any kind of a successful troll pretty much a waste of time.

I stuck to the west half of the lake and managed to get a few flat lines out for a while, but they produced nothing.

I found a few good screens in the lower half of the lake, and connected with one 20" ish laker from 100' on a bright small spoon.  All my other attempts came up empty.

Anyway, the weather was great, and it beat working !

Rusty

Couldn't of worded your last sentence any better, "weathers great & beats working"  :yes:  it's going to be tough everywhere till this water settles itself. With the opener of eye season from what I'm hearing it's going to be nearly impossible to run boards with a spread? I haven't heard much about the Black River Bay and Chaumont Bay, I'm hoping it isn't as bad as the more south you go. Either way Rusty I'm glad you gave it a shot!! Best of luck to ya this season.  PAP