Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tensor74

Sold / Closed Fish Hawk X4 complete unit. $450

Fish Hawk X4 complete unit. $450

Selling my X4 because I realized i really don't need one for the lakes that I fish in my boat. Complete unit, transducer,probe and display. I need a newer depth sounder more than I need this. The probe is brand new as of yesterday as I had to send the other one back in because the temp was reading wrong. Transducer was new last Sept. I'll split shipping. And it also has a weather bonnet for the display head. (518) 843-2756

Greg

P2140001.JPG

P2140002.JPG

Edited by Tensor74
adding photos

I you like give me a call, my number is listed above. It's a lot easier to ask and answer questions without having to do a lot of typing

I guess it's yours because he never said anything else after he asked if the mount came with it. Let me know

Greg

mostly out my way here but once in awhile Cayuga and Ontario lakes. Next Saturday I will be at Cayuga on a charter.

Just to let you know also there is another fella interested it in too. Just to be fair. I just wanted to tell you the same thing I told him.

I'm waiting for payment. As soon as I get it I will mark this as sold. If I get the payment.