Oh well, living true to form. Arrived late Fri. afternoon with my buddy Dennis & got on the water around 5PM. Fished 150-250fow till dark with no hits and no marks. Sat. started off dropping riggers @ 100' around 5:45AM & trolling out to 350' with 2 rigger and dipsey releases & nobody home. Fished till around noon going back and forth from deep to skinny water till we finally got blown off with 6 footers. Waves were hitting the breakwall & spray was going about 10' in the air. Met Seasquirrel, On The Lam, and a bunch of others at the slips. What a bunch of great guys. Today was another blow off day with waves spraying over the breakwall again at 5AM with no hope of the lake laying down. Got home at 10AM & took a nap after such a grueling day at the docks yesterday. :D :D :D Still, life is good, friendships made, and plan on hitting the water again soon. ;)

Musky Bob, I had a great time meeting you and sluggin' some beer back with you guys. I always look forward to at least one afternoon blow off day at the docks. Were going back up again Wednesday or Thursday night until Sunday. Might be my last trip in my present boat. See you again soon.

Hey Tom, I heard you were selling goby dinner cookbooks at ur cooking classes. I didn't know you were so talented. :D :D

That 40 pounder is still out there. Maybe, just maybe..............................