Cayuga Sunday.

Hit the water Sunday around 11 am. Took my oldest sons and wife and daughter. Motored north past aes and set dipsys andriggers out. Riggers parked at 70 and 80 both with flasher flies and both cheated up 20 ft with spoons. Dipsys at 240 and 160. First fish hit the deck before could get everything out on the 240 dipsys and the day stayed pretty consistent after that. Totalled 9 fish all together gave the kids pretty good work out. Fished north to Shaldreke on the east side and then turned and pointed south west and trolled back to some where between Kidders and Aes on the west. The hot fly for this year is a atomic supper wonder bread glow behind a white and silver spindoctor. That set up has caught easy 75 % of the fish for me this year. The fly is the only one I have and it is all beat up and missing more tinsel than it has. The stinger treble hook is all bent and out of shape but it keeps catching fish. I don't care change what is working[emoji28] I figure I'll keep fishing it unroll a fish takes it or it is just a bare hook with beads. Anyway good day on the water. The lake was like glass. Good luck out there be safe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Lake Ontario United mobile app