for sale : usa Fish Hawk X4, new with used 840 display

I have a NEW Fish Hawk X4 Probe........... NEW Fish Hawk X4 Transducer............ 2 new Breakaway Cables and a used Fish Hawk 840 display with the power cable.......... Complete setup ready to install and monitor speed and temp on your boat............ The 840 display was used on my old boat and I bought the NEW Probe and Transducer to mount on my new boat with the 840 display, but am moving to FL Gulf coast and will be focusing on inshore and offshore Gulf of Mexico so I have no use for these anymore.........  The Probe, Transducer and Breakaways have never been used......... 840 display works fine......... everything else is NEW.

Retail on Probe is $270, Transducer $189 and Breakaways $12.99 each for total of $484.98.

Will sell everything for $400.00 plus shipping .......... Less than retail on everything and like getting a free 840 Display...............can meet you somewhere to make exchange in person depending on where you are.......... I'm near Buffalo, NY

If interested can reach me at seven one six, five five three, four one eight one.  Buy yourself a nice Christmas Present :) .  My email is [email protected].

IMG_3832.JPG

IMG_3833.JPG

IMG_3834.JPG

IMG_3835.JPG

IMG_3831.JPG

IMG_3838.JPG

Edited by Steve L

• 6 years later...