Sold / Closed Rod Holders For 3 Inch Tracks (SOLD)

Hi everyone,

I have a nice set of rod holders for sale. They are Berts risers with Atwood holders. I used them for a couple of seasons so they have a few scratches here and there, normal wear. They are in very good shape. There are a total of 6. The risers are 10 inch, 6 inch, and 2 inch. The holders are all identical. These will fit any 3 inch track system and will come with the thumb screws in the pictures. The varying heights, up/down angle adjustments, and ability to rotate in the riser make these holders very versatile. They also have the ring that closes over the rod for when you run from place to place. Cabela's sells the Atwood holders for $29 and the Berts 6 inch riser for $19. That would work out to about $280 for the full set new. 

I am asking $150  $110 and will include UPS Ground Shipping anywhere in the Continental US. I will take check or PayPal. If you are local and we meet up I would accept cash. 

If you reach out during the work day please be patient. I can't always look at my phone or be on-line at work but will get back to you as quickly as I can. 

I'm not getting any interest in the full set so I guess the price is a little too high. Price now reduced to $110 including shipping. 

Holder 1.jpg

Holder 2.jpg

Holder 3.jpg

Holder 4.jpg

Holder 5.jpg

Holder 6.jpg

Edited by fjs5252
Items sold

Hi,
 I'm interested in the set of the two 6 inch risers and 2 atwood holders for $45.
PM me if thats something you'll do.
Thanks,
Egoody

Hi Egoody,
I would really prefer to sell them all at once if I can. If I dont get an offer for the set soon Ill update the posting offering to split them up.
Thanks for reaching out.
Frank

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Lake Ontario United mobile app