Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gill-T

A decent video

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Canandaigua has been decent

Last 3 times out we've hit Canandaigua twice and Cayuga once.  Trolling dipsys at both lakes, Canandaigua has produced 7 lake trout in both trips, almost all on copper backed michigan stingers in 40-50' down. Cayuga only produced one laker with a flasher fly. Still very new to trolling, so it's a learning in progress. I tried running one line at 45' down and another at 100' down ( deeper with a spin doctor and lake trout fly ) - bumped bottom and lost my spin doctor and fly. Damnit. Hi

in Finger Lakes Discussion

• Decent year so far!

Been out a few times so far on a couple different friends boats and have had some luck. Glad to have great friends who will take me out. Doing the sodus pro am this weekend in the pro division with my friends Melissa Roloson and Mike Murray on Melissa’s boat Fishfull Thinking!     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app  

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• Niagara pro am video

Here is the rest of day 1. Man oh man what a day. These are truly the “good old days”. High water be damned, get out there and get at em!   Hope you enjoy. Comments and likes appreciated (so are subscriptions to the channel!)       The Fishin’ Physician Assistant

in Open Lake Discussion

• Good video on to use some functions on Navionics

Video that shows on all 3 major brands:  

in This Old Boat

• Video on gobie on bass spawn

In the past few days, the lab crew conducted some interesting experiments on Lake Ontario to determine whether gobies will consume any of the “bottom fry” stage of Smallmouth Bass if the male is angled off the nest and quickly returned. They were able to get some amazing footage that provides the answer. We thought it was definitely worth sharing. For those that are interested, some additional information is provided below.   For several years, we’ve been investigating the relationship between

in Bass Fishing