Canandaigua Lake

georged

I've caught a few lakers on the north end with an o&m spoon size 50 White / Black & silver tonight in the 70' range tonight. Last night I used a Murray spoon dark Burgundy / White size 2 to get a few in the same depth range.

I tried a Howie fly Blue/silver with a dodger/flasher for the last 3 trips with no luck. I am sure it will work in time.

Has anyone else had any luck on the north end recently?

Georged

Lately my efforts have been focused on the south end but in the past usually caught fish from german bros. on westside to the dragon wall on the east side. Sometimes the east side is better, sometimes the middle, and sometimes the west side, from pump house to german bros.

Do you have speed and temp? I can get bit on flasher flies most of the time and nary a spoon bite. I am running green on green and white on no-see-um or mtn dew with hammer fly depending on weather conditions. 2.3 to 2.9 at the ball it varies. I normally run the 11' flashers or spinnys on riggers, and 8" echips and spinnys on wire dipsies. Copper down the chute with spinny or echip.