bear fight corning ny

http://www.hunting.net/forum/tm.aspx?m=2870053&mpage=1 i was working across the road from where this happened .the lady i was working for feeds the female ,these two were fighting over . this summer the momma brought the 2 cubs to meet her human friend and one was turning cinnimon by the end of summer.the cinnimon male is close to 700 lbs.he won. the other bear headed down tha road as if nothing happened after the fight.

man ray i don't know what to say..... the trailer park or the bears? Should i say that something about you living in the park or should i say something to the likes of your relatives are fighting over the remote again or the hair factor. Man this is a loaded gun!

anyway thanks ray!

yup,dats my kinfolks palace thats one of those 12 ft wide jobs and 2 indoor bathrooms,and fer heat you just turn the dial on this little round thingy on the wall ant gotta put no wood in the stove. my momma got mad that them bears knocked the lid off the trash can so she went out her with a broom and beat the tar outa both them bears thats what all the blood was from them bears never came back good thing to as momma hada buy a new broom after breaking the old oneoff in the big boys butt,looked like he was crapping toothpicks as he ran off.