Canandaigua, Sunday

Hi Blueghost1.

I think I am going to go in the morning with my son for a few hours. I am in a Tracker Deep V17. I'll try you on 68 once we get going and have something to report, or if were looking for help :lol: . I just have a cheapy hand held so I'll need to be within range 1-2 miles. Generally fish pumphouse to German Bros. mid-lake area.

Good luck!

LTtroller

Bob

Nice talking to you out there Blueghost1. Sorry the 2nd time my batteries were dying. Ended up 2 for 6 ;(;(;( Not sure what the problem was today landing fish. O'well that's fishing!

Got 2 avg. sized lakers on Sutton 71 on seth green rig. Lost 1 "good one" on the bottom leader and lost a nice smalley at the boat. Fished the rig in 100 - 130 fow.

Last 1/2 hour ran the flasher/flies and had 1 on in the first 5 min. Out 160' on the 3 setting in 80 fow. Clear prism flasher w/black & silver fly (son made). Fought good, but never saw it. Had another fish hit in the same neighborhood on the same rod just before calling it quits.

Turns out I probably should have spent more time with the wire rods in 75-100 fow instead of the seth green rig out in the 100 - 130 fow area. Had better screens in the shallower water, and from the sounds of it Blueghost1 had a good day in there ;) :wink: A triple - nice job! :)

Nice morning on the water once the fog burned/blew off. Sunny, with a slight chop from the south. Surface temp was 59.

Good luck fishing to all!

LTtroller

Bob

Nice talking with you as well lttroller! We ended up 6/11 landing 4 lakers between 18-24" , one beautiful 'bow as well as a smaller 'bow. Lost 2 rainbows, all were on suttons, various sizes, mostly 24's, one on a copper/silver quick strike. All lakers came on the spin doctor fly. All fish came over a 70-90 ft bottom from 15-70 down off the Marina. Couldn't ask for a better October day on the water!!! Well off to the treestand next weekend!

-Kevin