Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
UpGrady

Punta Cana, Dominican Fishing

Anyone fished out of here.  Headed down there with a group of families in Mid Feb.  I have a few Big Water Charter names that I am scoping out, but does anyone have any first hand info?

32 minutes ago, UpGrady said:

Anyone fished out of here.  Headed down there with a group of families in Mid Feb.  I have a few Big Water Charter names that I am scoping out, but does anyone have any first hand info?

I fished with Mike's Marina https://www.mikes-marina.com/home. I cant say enough about them. The owner was a super good guy to deal with. He exchanged emails back and forth. Provided rides to and from the resort. One of the best charter experiences I have had. The DR is shady (not so much in Punta Cana area though) but the marina was beautiful. Captain and mate didnt speak english all that great but they were still great. They were a bit too laid back for me so an hour into the trip I was setting lines and gaffing fish. I think I worked harder then the both of them that day. LOL. We caught tuna, barracuda, mahi, wahoo, ect. and they kept EVERYTHING that came over the rail. 6 of us chartered the "Predator". 

Thanks Rob, 

The Mike's Fleet are on my list!  The Other two are Fortuna and Tease Me that seem to have great reviews.

• Like 1