Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lake Erie United

1974 Sears 12' Aluminum Fishing Boat w/trailer and Mercury 110 10 hp

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• 1984 Mercury 75hp $950.00

Location:  Dunkirk, NY   1984 Mercury 75hp outboard, no power trim and tilt.  4 cylinder.  I bought this last year from a repair shop near me for a project but I have decided to go in a different direction.  This was kept inside for a number of years and was part of the owners own collection for a project that never happened( along with a Glasspar G-3 and other things.)  It will fire on the wiring harness that came with it.  I also bought a set of controls for it over the winter.  It l

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Fat Guy in a Little Boat

Locked and loaded! Getting ready to hit the road for my 12th annual Labor Day Run. Hope everything is good with all. I'll be running out of Selkirk or Mexico depending on wind. I'll keep you posted. Tight Lines and be safe!   Sent from my SM-G900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• Fishing Tackle HUGE selection

located in East Irondequoit  My dad was a charter captain and passed away last year....  I am selling his collection of fishing tackle  As of today there's about 1500 brand new lures.  He preferred storing his lures in plastic tackle packs so although brand new many have been removed from their boxes.   I am open to reasonable offers but most of you know how expensive this stuff is so please serious offers only  Some of the brands are Rapala, Heddon,  Excalibur, Red Eye, Matz

• Drift boat for sale?

Anybody have a drift boat or know someone that has one for sale ?   Sent from my moto g(6) using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

• T Top for trolling boat

I have a center console boat that came with a bent T top that I am considering having repaired and re-installed on my boat.  I recently heard from someone that theirs acts as a wind sail at times when they are trolling.  I do a lot of trolling and concerned this may be an issue with controlling speed and direction but would like to hear if any of you have a similar set up and how they like it?

in Open Lake Discussion