Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Oswego County

oswego Oswego County Fishing Report for February 22, 2019

This report courtesy of the Oswego County Department of Community Development, Tourism and Planning. This report was written on February 22, 2019.

Oswego River report:

According to Oz Angling Tackle:

Last week the river shot up to 16,000cfs which triggered a fresh run of chrome steelhead and turned the brown trout and walleye bite on. The flow is currently at 10,900cfs. Anglers using jigs and soft plastic swimbaits have been producing walleye and brown trout in the lower river. Jigs, pink worms, wax worms and egg sacs have been taking steelhead throughout the entire river.  

Notice: The bridge to Leto Island is closed, and there are mandatory personal flotation device (PFD) zones on the river. For more information, view the Brookfield Varick Fish Safely Brochure via the link below.

Click here to see the rest of this report on ILoveNYFishing.com.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Legacy -The 2019 Season-

Well I thought I would get an early start on this thread this year. Normally I dont start this thread until after Labor Day but I'm starting to see a ton of deer cam pics from people and the 2019 "hunting" talk has started. 2018 ended for me with a bit of disappointment. I had my opportunities but never connected. One of the biggest changes for this year was to invest in my firearms. With all the time i put in the woods it was apparent I needed to ensure my equipment wouldnt fail me. I purchased

in Big / Small Game

• Ice Fishing Rentals on Chaumont Bay

We have 2 different year round lake rentals that are perfect for ice fishing, one is located on Park Drive and 1 is located on Three Mile Point! Both are 4 bedrooms 2 baths! please text Amanda Miller, Lic RE Broker and owner of Lake Ontario Realty LLC 315-778-1191 for availability or email [email protected]  Rates are $240 a night for the smaller home, $260 for the larger plus $75 cleaning fee, 3 night minimum. Fully furnished,Linens,Towels, Coffee, bedding all supplied, Cable, HIgh sp

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Delayed Rut this year- Nov 4, 2019

I believe the rut is delayed this year in my observations and many hours on the deer stand. Not seeing cruising bucks, scrapes are not as prevalent and are not being refreshed. Saw 10 does in a field at 430 last night, not a single buck. Also, the I90 between Buffalo and Rochester has had very few deer roadkill's. Only two this morning.  This is one of my best guages since I live near Buffalo and drive to Rochester every day. Each year, I can tell peak of rut by the number of dead bucks on the r

in Big / Small Game

• 2019 WATERFOWL SEASON !!!!

Two more weeks and the season begins !! Went to the lease to build a blind today , got most of it done . Just have to finish the sides and roof then brush it in . Might do that Tuesday. Can't wait !!! Feel free to post pics of your hunt and a storyline if need . No locations I don't care about that Good luck to all !!!   Sent from my Pixel XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Waterfowl / Bird Game