Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fished Tuesday morning west of catfish creek, pickedup two and missed threeon spoons, chartreuse. It was windy and choppy, my 19 Lund had all it could take by noon.

Went back out last night around 5, fished east from little salmon to salmon. Picked up 10 or so, missed a few. Mostly on black and silver sticks. Fished 8-15 fow.

on the lake now, bluebird day with no takers. LOoking for that stained water below little salmon, they were all in stained water yesterday.

Im planning my first trip this weekend.  I usually launch out mexico and fish from catfish to the power plant.  Good luck out there and please post how you make out.  

8 browns and a small mouth this morning, found stained water way down by salmon river. It was slim but we were persistent. They liked brighter colors today, again 12 fow.

Sounds like a successful trip.  Thanks for the report.  Pending on weather i will be making the 3hr trip north to finally start my year this weekend