Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Here are two of our better fish from the last couple of days.  The king was 25lbs, 39 inches.

D cody.jpg

dad.jpg

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Show us your fishing dogs!

Trying to get a lil activity on this page.   Lots of us take our dogs fishing as companions, let's see a few pics.   Sent from my SM-G973U using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Musky, Tiger Musky & Pike (ESOX)

• UPDATED 8-17 ASST FISHING STUFF ..TAKE A LOOK

IM POSTING THIS FOR A FRIEND IF UR INTERESTED IN ANYTHING PLEASE CONTACT CAPT KENNY OF LIP RIPPER CHARTERS AT 484-769-1499...ALL ITEMS CAN BE PICKED UP IN MEXICO, NY AT SALMON COUNTRY MARINA...1 CABELAS DEPTHMASTER REEL MODEL # 30...3 MODEL 45...$25 EACH   DOWNRIGGER WEIGHTS...2- 8LB...1- 10 LB...$25 EACH...2 PENN REELS #209 & 309..$20 FOR THE PAIR......PLANO TACKLE BOX..$5 BUCKS...COLEMAN SINGLE BURNER STOVE w/ case..$20 BUCKS...COLEMAN 2 BURNER STOVE...$25 BUCKS...PLANER BOARDS..

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Wayne County Fishing Report for August 19, 2019: Fall LOC Derby, Weather Reports, and More

Lake Ontario- The warm water was pushed into shore with the west wind, however east winds could change that. The problem now is not the king bite or where to find temp breaks. The issue is the current warm front and pop-up Storms.   Be careful and always check your radar before and during anytime on Lake Ontario.   The salmon have been in 200 to 350 feet of water, down 60 to 80 feet. The spoon bite has been the best with meat rigs and flasher flies working.   Most o

in Lake Ontario Counties (LOC) - Fishing Reports

• New Fishing Buddy

Yesterday afternoon the storm cells split North and South of Dean's so once the radar cleared I hit the water with my new fishing partner. At 7 weeks old I wasn't sure how it would go but she's completely unfazed being on the water.  Even took her first swim once we landed and loaded out the boat. Ran lines from Sheldrake running North in the middle.  Had a fun battle with a good legal salmon hitting a super slim glow frog on a rigger down 60 . A few skippies then some Lakers on f

in Finger Lakes Discussion

• Dunkirk, NY Fishing

I realize this is a Lake Ontario forum, but considering the number of members here that fish all over the region, I'm hoping someone can give me some into. (Admins, if this topic would be better in a different subforum, please feel free to move it).   Anyway, we'll be fishing out of Dunkirk this Saturday on Erie's eastern basin for Spring Lakers and I was wondering if any of you have fished out of this port before. Mainly trying to figure out some good general zones to target Char but

in Questions About Trout & Salmon Trolling?