Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7/19

Did some fishing with the fellas an landed on some of the best Atlantic salmon I've ever boated.(14lbs an 10 lbs) They wanted a fast troll an was burning arnd 2.8 with spoons off my 200 n 300 coppers , riggers parked at 65- 75 , moonshine carbon 14 was the star in the100-140 fow range was best.

7/20

I was not planning on fishing but ended up getting the day off from work, so I set off with just me an my 11 yr old to try our hand at the Bald Eagle Derby. Ended up having a ton of fun as the Kings were snapping real good. Figured with such a good bite an watching other boat nets dip all day it was gonna be close derby. We ended up in 5th place with a box weight of 62 lbs. The best part was the first time I won a little $ an got to split it with my boy, he wore a smile a mile long when I handed him his share.

Def a spoon bite an if it glowed it goed. Same range as the day before.

IMG_1909.jpegIMG951902.jpegIMG_20190719_104936.jpegIMG_20190719_124938.jpegIMG_20190720_075043.jpegIMG_20190720_152757.jpeg

Sent from my Pixel using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

Great report and congrats on the 5th place with your son! 

great job with your son!  Reminds me of when I fished with my son when he was that age.