Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

16.5 Starcraft with 40hp Tahatsu automix. Runs perfectly. Minnkota trolling motor with foot petal. Brand new transom and floor boards with carpet. Two fish finders (Garmin and Lowrance Mark). Newly greased bearings. New plugs, gear oil, hydraulic oil. 2 down riggers. No leaks. Just a good boat at great deal. Registered and ready to go. I just don’t use anymore.

In Binghamton, NY area. Cash only please.

PM if interested. Thanks IMG_0111.JPGIMG_0110.JPGIMG_0121.JPGIMG_0119.JPGIMG_0118.JPGIMG_0123.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• For sale 2009 Starcraft Fishmaster 2100 $24,500

For sale is my 2009 Starcraft Fishmaster 2100 with a 2009 150 HP Mercury Optimax(600 hours) and 2001 9.9 HP Mercury kicker motor. Included are 2 Lowrance Combo sonar GPS units linked together. 2 cannon Mag 10 downriggers, planet board mast with planer boards, new Troll-master remote throttle along with EZ steer. Bought newer model that fishes the same as this one. Ready to fish Today-nothing needed. Located near Syracuse NY.     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• 1988 Starcraft Islander 221

Boat is immaculate inside and out. Floor was completely replaced in the last 3 years with fiberglass over marine plywood. Carpet and floor are perfect. Outside was professionally repainted and sealed. Boat does not leak one drop. 4 cylinder 2.5L motor starts and runs perfectly and sips gas. Runs 35 MPH with full tank of gas and 3 people. Has custom aluminum hard top that is rock solid. My sons dive off of it and wife sunbathes up there. Heavy duty 8 rod rocket launcher mounted to top and rod hol

• 1988 Starcraft Islander 221

Boat is immaculate inside and out. Floor was completely replaced in the last 3 years with fiberglass over marine plywood. Carpet and floor are perfect. Outside was professionally repainted and sealed. Boat does not leak one drop. 4 cylinder 2.5L motor starts and runs perfectly and sips gas. Runs 35 MPH with full tank of gas and 3 people. Has custom aluminum hard top that is rock solid. My sons dive off of it and wife sunbathes up there. Heavy duty 8 rod rocket launcher mounted to top and rod hol

• Starcraft Islander 26ft for sale 11,800

Rare find especially in this condition. Turn key operation alway been kept up and cleaned. Has a 351 5.8 main engine 9.9 four stroke johnson kicker with trollmaster and panther steering 2019 New marine radio/ antenna 2019 3 scotty elc auto stop riggers 2019 Fish hawk 4x 2018 Lowrance hook 7 gps / fishfinder 2018 Second fish finder / gps in back of boat   And much more, this is a fishing machine for a boat hate to see it go but already bought a bigger boat so it is what it is.   As

• 1988 Starcraft

1988 Starcraft On Ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/Starcraft-SD-200-Fisherman-Pontoon-with-trailer-20/202767417572? View the full article