Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted (edited)

15ft Grampian sailboat and trailer, aluminum mast, 2 sets of sails, no leaks. Fun for kids or family while you are fishing again. $450.00

Canandaigua. 585 704-2754

DSC03920.JPG

DSC03921.JPG

Edited by Jim Kennedy
spelling

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Sailboat fishing

Been fishing off my sailboat for the past week...great success using a sail and no fuel. Yesterday went 5 for 7 near bluffers in 200 FOW 100 ft down.  

in Ontario, CA Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (North Shore)

• Crazy sailboat driver!

On 7/07 I was out with a grandfather and grandson on a half day trip. We were crossing the lake about 1/3 of the way down when I see a sailboat coming across my stern. He and I were about the only two boats within miles of each other. He proceeded to turn after crossing over the top of my lines and followd directly behind me. As he picked up speed he began to overtake me on the starboard side in-between myself and the west shore heading south. We hit some weeds with the boards on the port side a

in Finger Lakes Discussion

• Canandaigua 6/17 Pics added, playing Chicken w/ sailboat

33 canuck and I began in the north end worked the drop off area to german bros. and then back south to east to dragon wall. We found the dragon wall hump of 23', had 3 riggers plowing the bottom of the lake for zebra mussels and lake grass salad. we did manage to get all the gear up safely even the 7 colors were banging the hump. we talked to cndga troller out there and he was getting more action then we were in the north end but we moved south to pelican point and then worked across to onan

in Finger Lakes Discussion

• Sailboat and line tangle ordeal - what would you do?

Went out on sunday with my father-in-law and 4 yr. old son. It was choppy so we only flat lined 2 rods. A local college has a sailboat club and they had a dozen or so 2 person sailboats out. They had 2 motor boats at the edge of the group of sailboats just in case there was a tip over and I'm assuming to ward of other baots from their area. This is just what we did (stay well outside and away from the motor boats. We had turned and were heading away from all of their boats. The next th

in Open Lake Discussion