Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Wnyfishinfolks

They’re in the tribs so much they’re jumping out!

(Link to Instagram post- can’t get a video on here)

I heard Burt hasn’t been too hot this year so I looked elsewhere this morning. I was walking the (unnamed) creek- it was pretty low so I was looking hard for holes. I must’ve snuck up on this one because he shot up on the shore right when I turned the corner. Is it still considered catch and release even if I didn’t catch him? Lol. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Keeping trout & salmon running in the tribs

I'm curious, for those who fish the FLX tribs, do you keep most of your fish? I caught a couple of landlock salmon this morning in Fall Creek and they seem to be pretty fresh out of the lake. Trying to decide whether I want to smoke or eat fresh. I've only caught a handful in the past 4 years that I've lived here and usually just catch & release so I'm not sure how they eat. I'm assuming the browns are a bit better eating. Anyway, just curious to hear from others and what you prefer. Thanks!

in Finger Lakes Discussion

• Apples - How Much Do WNY Deer Like Them?

So I have always hunted the Brockportish area of Monroe County, and I have always hunted properties with multiple wild apple trees.    After having sat and observed these spots for years I have come to wonder if they are really a big draw at all for our deer. It always seems like there are tons of untouched fallen apples and the pics of deer feeding on apples are few and far between.    I’ve come to think it’s one of those “land of plenty” scenarios. We are surrounded by tons of ag

in Big / Small Game

• How much weight

Im coming up in september to do some trolling for kings. Im currently still putting together my boat as far as downrigging goes.  So there in lies my question. I need to purchase downrigger balls, how much weight should i choose..i havent been up there since the late 80s i use to troll j plugs and stingers but i just bought a dodger so any thoughts on water resistances  Downriggers are cannon easi trolls on 16ft aluminum utility  bo at

in Questions About Trout & Salmon Trolling?

• How much mono backing for Okuma cv45DS wire setup

Anybody know how much mono you put on a Okuma cv45DS before the 1000' of wire so the depth counter reads accurately? Thanks!

in Tackle and Techniques

• Thought our tribs saw alot of pressure.......

came across this on Youtube. growing up around the salmon river and other northern tribs ive seen alot of fishing pressure but this may beat them all   

in Open Lake Discussion