bait shop open

ok guys abe,s tackle box is open again after his move he moved up the road were sodus bay tackle used to be he got nice sectoin on ice fishing gear tents,rods reel plus the one thing you need bait open around 6;00 to 6;30 in the morning plus look at the swains plus all ducks that are around

Bob, you really ought to consider putting Melissa on the payroll as your secretary. Have you given any thought to adding Ray K as your first mate this year....you guys could talk In code.

:lol: Just razzing ya dude. You fishing the Scotty out of St. Cathrines again this spring?

Rod if he hired for me to be his first mate,if he put his anchor out there woulb be 6 ft of chain after the roe and it would hold,the index screw would be in the throttle lever thingy and he wouldnt have to pay hundreds of dollars to have something not fixed that i could in 15 min,nor would he show u[p for a planed trip with a inoperative boat ,he wouldnt have to worry about his 2000.00 radar unit falling off his boat cause i would design a support for use on the water in various conditions,and he would outfish all the ther boats around him using my basic knowlage of the species in water ive never fished.so am i on the team or not? If not i could help you relive the lost plug episodes!!!!!! now you wouldnt want that would you!.........BOOM !!!!!