Any Garmin TR-1 Gold users?

So I’m considering getting TR-1 system. The new garmin reactor kicker AP isn’t compatible with my kicker so that’s out of the question. I know the TR-1 is discontinued but that has lead to some really good pricing on it. Core pack is $1200, it was over $1800 this time last year. I do have some questions for anyone that has experience with it. I have an ez steer setup now and was curious if I would have to remove the bar to run this? Does the system had enough power to move the  kicker and the io if they are connected? I know a Lot of ppl use an AP system on their main engine and ez steer to the kicker that does the pushing. Curious if I could do the reverse, al I’d like to be able to turn the AP off and hand steer with the wheel if I wanted to. Which wouldn’t be possible unless I could leave the ez steer connected.

I don't believe a TR-1 can handle a kicker and an I/O together. 

The pump and hydraulic cylinder are both sized for just a kicker and I don't think they will have enough power to move both the kicker and an I/O .  Even if the I/O moved very easily, which mine doesn't, at times the TR-1 is very active and I'm sure you would burn out the pump in a short time trying to steer both motors.   

To use an EZ steer I think you would need to have hydraulic steering on your I/O and install a full size hydraulic AP.

I had the TR-1 on my previous boat and loved it . Was a big factor helping to sell that boat. My next, new to me boat I bought another TR-1 and have no regrets. That was in 2013. Best money I have spent on both boats. As far as the EZ-steer setup,leave all the hardware on the kicker and your outdrive. Disconnect the EZ-steer bar and keep it on the boat. If TR-1 ever fails just recconect the EZ-steer bar and continue trolling. As far as parts availability I'm not 100% sure. Talked to Garmin and they did not give me a definitive answer on how long parts would be available. I talked to a marine dealership in pacific NW that has sold and installed probably more TR-1 then any place in USA. Can't remember the name but I wrote it down and will find and post. They made it sound like they have lots of parts that would be available for some time to come. The TR-1 originated from the pacific NW. Company was called Nautimatic marine. My first one I bought directly from them. Garmin bought them out-not sure when. Garmin made no chances or improvements in the TR-1. BTW only component that has failed 20+ years of 2 TR-1s is the pump on my first TR-1. Watching this closely cause I feel someday I'm gonna need parts or need to replace the TR-1. Yes I have read positive reviews on the Reactor 40 AP. If it was me, and they would discount the TR-1 heavally I'd go for it.