New 2009 Dreamweaver Spoon Colors Are Up

raider44

Raider, its ironic that you posted that site. I just received my package today from them, and ordered up some of the M501 purple frogs, amongst a few other favorites.. I look for them to be hot this year. Hopefully anyways- Duane

With all the colors (and names) available with these spoons, from different manufacturers and all ........ how do you keep track of what they are called? I've been doing this only for the past year and the number of spoons I've collected in that short time is ... well, let's just say I have a few :lol: I can imagine that if one is hot you remember it quite easy... but what about the rest? Anyone have a good method?

Dave,

If you have a PC and have access to Excell then you can do what I did. I made a spread sheet and pasted every lure I have in each Caddy. I then printed the sheet in color and attached the sheet to the inside of the Caddy. This way when we use a spoon we can Identify them by the slot it was taken from. The spoons that I could not past from the internet I used my camera and downloaded them to my PC and then pasted them to the sheet. It was a lot of work but it works for us. I did the same thing for the spoons we have in the plastic boxes. I purchased the tubes from A-TOM-MIC and labeled each one with the name and Pic as well as the Spin Doctors.

It seems insane to have that amount of lures but ya never know what is hot and what is not. We also keep a log on what we use each time we go out along with GPS cordinates. we fish both Lake erie and ontario and it is hard to memeorize every lure, spoon, worm harness and attractants without some kind of system.

Good Luck,

Howie

Duane- I totally agree, the purple frogs look like they will be a hot spoon next year. I also liked Deathwish and Thriller.

Dave- Haha, I get them mixed up sometimes too or have to look the patterns up on a website.

I found some new 2009 Michigan Stinger colors up at this website today as well- Cabin fever has set in... but i can see the light at the end of the tunnel!!; http://www.fish307.com/index.asp?PageAc ... egory=1266

Thanks guys .... it's becoming apparent that the more organized you are the better off you are. I bought a special mate to store my spoons in. Their easy to see in that type of box. I will develop a label system as Shade suggests plus a log to track what works when. Guess I better do the same for the flies and the flashers and the spin doctors. All this and spring fishing is just around the bend :o. I guess I better get at it!!!