To all those LOU members at the Keating Mull Seminar and LOT

It was a real pleasure renewing old friendships of those LOU members I have previously met at many of the events.

Tall Tails, Tim Bromund, Yankee Cranker ummmm /I meanTroller, Unkle Jim, Tom Katt, Fishinman, Big Dave, :o lets see I amsure I forgot someone...

and to those new face I got to put names to.... Ray K., Double Whammy,Wrong Rod, Black Dog, FX, Joe (sorry I don't remember your board name or perhaps I never heard it). again I am sure I have forgotten someone...CRS you know when you get to my age!!! :rofl:

Chowder ... sorry I didn't get to talk with you didn't know it was you untilafter Livewire (Jim) told me...I'll be more polite next time.

Had a great time visiting with everyone.

We too left a bit early and glad we did as those N-S roads out in the western part were a little dicey onthe way home. It was beautiful the farther east we went and the remainder of the ride home to Cortland.

Hope everyone made it home safe .... you to Ray :):clap::yes:

Clarke

Waterlogged

I'm Joe that you met, my "handle" on the site is Gotaway ... I enjoyed meeting and talking with members from this site as well ... unfortunatly I don't remember many of your screen names....

I suffer from T. M. B. syndrome .. ( Too Many Birthdays )

LOTSA , thanks for hosting a great time

Joe (Gotaway)