Roemer Liberator Release

raider44

I have read about these releases on here- and have seen a video on fish doctor on how they work when cheating spoons. If a fish hits the cheater spoon will the Liberator release and slide down to swivel like a rubber banded cheater- or does the release stay in place on the line- and if so does it crimp the line? Second question is if a fish hits the target spoon- should the top of the Liberator be pushed back down by hand to slide, or can it just be reeled up into the eye of the rod? I might be doing some fishing alone and without a buddy, Im not sure if I could pull that off on my own.

If the fish hits the roamer, it will usually slide down to the swivel. Fleas can mess up the slide, and sometimes small fish don't release the roamer. If the fish hits the main line, you can reel the roamer to the tip and it will slide down. sometimes you need to give a little tug on the line above the reel to get it to release. Fleas may also hamper this process.

raider44,

I run alot of cheaters and ive always been a big fan of running the liberators. Unlike the rubberband method, Liberators are fully adjustable. I have found that you can adjust whether or not you want the roemer to slide down the line by simply reversing the way you attach it to the line. Some days when i notice hook ups arent that great on my cheaters i turn the liberators upside down and lock them in tighter and they seem to stay pinned while i fight the fish. Most of the time the rod tip hitting the liberator will make it break free, allowing you to fight and reel in the fish on the lower spoon.

Paypal is a service that offer secure internet purchasing for its users. Rather than supplying everyone with your credit card info, you can just use your paypal account which is linked to your credit card or check card. Most internet retailers use it and its the service that ebay uses too.

You do not need a paypal account to pay with paypal, you can pay with credit/debit card without giving the other party your credit card numbers through paypal's secure encription technology. All that happens is you enter your payment information on the paypal site, they complete the transaction and deposit the money in the recipient's paypal account. It is very safe.

Tim