Sold / Closed PROPANE REFRIGERATOR UPDATED

Propane powered refrigerator
No power at your hunting or fishing camp? No problem with this unit. Consumes apx. One pound of propane a day so a full 20 lbs tank will last apx. 20 days. Also can be used on electric  (I never have) (1200.00 To 1500.00 new.)500.00 or what do you have to trade maby a couple of old cannon mag 10s CASH OFFER ALSO.

UPDATE
Also things that I will take in trade. Hunting items that go boom, older Johnson or Evenrude 9.9 or 15 hp. 2 stroke outboard. What do you have?
Try me with a cash offers.

6 cu. Ft. Fridge 2 cu. Ft. Freezer

SERVEL MODEL RGE400

24"W 27"D 63"H

CALL OR TEXT 607 738 9049 LEAVE A MESSAGE IF NO ANSWER.

Manufactured in Sweden under the name Electrolux, the Servel/Dometic RGE400 has provided reliable refrigeration around the world for decades. This model features a 6.4 cubic foot refrigerator and a 1.6 cubic foot freezer, which can be run on Propane, or AC Electric with the flip of a switch. The only electricity required is four D Batteries for the light. Operation of the refrigerator is straightforward with the Igniter, Thermostat, and Fuel/Electric Selector located on the bottom front of the unit. Inside the Refrigerator you will find an all white interior with adjustable/removable shelving, and door shelving capable of holding two liter bottles.

khcd.png

zfn.png

untitled.png

dyj.png

1623617_655395694528156_2820598043478375974_n.jpg

Edited by gasman2438
SOLD