Toshiba Satellite m115-s3094 Laptop

Hello, I am selling my spare laptop. The specs for it are listed below. It has been really good to me, it has a pristine display and is in overall nearly flawless condition(no screws missing, no major scratches, display clear, no viruses, etc). I would be happy to show it to anyone interested. It is a Toshiba Satellite M115-s3094 Dual=Core Laptop; I originally bought it for 799.99 in 2007. I would part with it for 325.00 or closest offer. Call me at 585-880-3150 or drop me a PM. Thanks

Description:

This laptop features:

Intel Core Duo T2050 Mobile Processor - These are the new Intel Dual Cores which are super fast

1024 MB PC2-4200 DDR2 Memory - Extra RAM, 1 GIG, for better performance

80GB 5400rpm SATA Hard Drive - A lot of storage for pictures or videos

8x DVD+/-RW Dual Layer Burner - That means you can burn/copy DVDs, watch them, burn/copy CDs and read or watch CDs too

14.1" WXGA (1280x800) Wide Screen LCD - Looks sharp and clear

Intel GMA 950 Integrated Graphics with 128MB Shared Memory

v.92 56Kbps Modem, 10/100 Ethernet and 802.11a/b/g Wireless - Access your favorite wireless places with this built in Wifi card

Four USB 2.0, One FireWire One Type II PC Card Slot and 5-in-1 Reader

13.5" x 9.5" x 1.5" @ 5.3 lbs.

Windows XP

Aftermarket Kensington Power cord included

Detailed Product Description

Satellite M115 S3094

Toshiba Satellite M115-S3094 Notebook. Combining mobility with high performance, the Satellite M115 Series Makes your life lighter . Featuring Productivity enhancements of a new CD/DVD button placement that move you fordward for ease of use with Toshiba Express Media Player. With Windows XP Professional for entertainment management, this laptop is Windows Vista Capable, qualified to upgrade to the latest Microsoft Windows Operating System from Microsoft. An oustanding platform with intel Centrino Duo Mobile Technology with the Intel Core Duo T2050 Processor and 1024MB Memory, the M115 is ready for you to your computing needs.

Thanks!!