Planning one more trip to Lake Ontario for Thursday, Sep 10 returning Sunday, Sep 13. I have a group of 5 guys and 2 boats coming from Detroit. Any recommendations on the best place to stay? I would prefer a house that will hold all of us. If that doesn’t exist a convenient motel where we can plug in the boats in the evening.

Not looking for fancy...just clean and convenient. I planning to stay in Olcott as i figure that gives me options to go West or East if needed. I’m assuming that time of year I would start right in Olcott but could also go to Niagara or Oak Orchard.

never fished Lake Ontario that time of year so also open to suggestions.

Thanks

-Bob

248-910-1661

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Planning one more trip to Lake Ontario for Thursday, Sep 10 returning Sunday, Sep 13. I have a group of 5 guys and 2 boats coming from Detroit. Any recommendations on the best place to stay? I would prefer a house that will hold all of us. If that doesn’t exist a convenient motel where we can plug in the boats in the evening.

Not looking for fancy...just clean and convenient. I planning to stay in Olcott as i figure that gives me options to go West or East if needed. I’m assuming that time of year I would start right in Olcott but could also go to Niagara or Oak Orchard.

never fished Lake Ontario that time of year so also open to suggestions.

Thanks
-Bob
248-910-1661

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Lake view motel. Stay there twice a year. Excellent people clean and cheap. Freezer clean station and if they don’t have ask. Had me take his truck to dinner so I didn’t have to unhook boat

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  • Like 1