Furuno 585 - SOLD

SOLD SOLD SOLD

I have a one-year-old Furuno 585 for sale. The unit is in excellent condition and comes with the original box & paperwork, screen cover, power cord, original mounting bracket, optional RAM overhead mount for mounting it to your hardtop, and a 600w bronze thru-hull 'ducer (model 525ST-MSD with speed, temp, and sonar). Buyer will also get the high-speed fairing block that we used on my boat although it might not fit your boat unless you have the same deadrise. $1,300

Buyer to pay all shipping costs or pick the unit up in Ithaca, NY.

Call me at (607)592-9012 or email me at [email protected] to discuss.

Here's a picture of it as we had it mounted on my hardtop last spring:

47b8da27b3127cceb77a72994e3c00000026108qamwjrs2au.jpg

fcv_585.jpg

13256.gif

The new Furuno FCV585 is ideal for all recreational or light commercial fishing use, boasting a high performance, dual frequency (50/200kHz) color digital echo sounder with 600 or 1000 watts of output power. The digital filter that Furuno uses helps adjust gain, STC and output power, and suppresses main bang (echoes just below the transducer) so that the fish echoes can be easily observed. This new technology improves performance in both shallow and deep water. The Furuno FCV585 is waterproof and has a 256 color, 8.4†sunlight viewable LCD display with an incredible 640 x 480 resolution. It features several operation modes including single frequency, dual frequency, zoom, bottom lock, A-scope, marker zoom and more. The 585 also uses Furuno's FDF technolody to identify the transducers wattage capacity and adjust its output power to match. Other features include NMEA interface, quick release swivel mount, rotary knobs for gain and mode, fishing and cruising auto modes, and more. Unit measures 9.2â€H x 9.2â€W x 4.3â€D.