Tuna Tom's

Sent 4 linecounters out to Tuna's Reel Trouble in Luddlington MI last Thrusday . Got them back this Thursday all rebuilt and ready to go :clap: Superfast turn around. I would still be looking for the dropped screw if I tried to do it myself. He drilled the arbor of the reels and put a line pin in to keep the spool from breaking free from the shaft. The drag updates feel super smooth can't wait to get them Hooked up with a salmon.

Sent 4 linecounters out to Tuna's Reel Trouble in Luddlington MI last Thrusday . Got them back this Thursday all rebuilt and ready to go :clap: Superfast turn around. I would still be looking for the dropped screw if I tried to do it myself. He drilled the arbor of the reels and put a line pin in to keep the spool from breaking free from the shaft. The drag updates feel super smooth can't wait to get them Hooked up with a salmon.

Big Dave,

I'm interested in the drag updates....been looking around at a couple of diff. places....

Just curious....sent you've dealt with Tuna....can I buy my own "drag upgrade" parts

from him vs. sending my reels to him?

Interested in drag upgrades for 17,27 and 47LC (Sealines). I'll eventually call but any idea

what I'm looking at in $ per reel?

Thanks