Trollmaster.... a great company and service..THANKYOU!

:yes::yes: I just had the pleasant experience of speaking with Bill at the company based in Utah. I had a problem with the remote trolling model I had purchased from cabelas and I sent an e-mail to them and asked for some technical help. The next day I had an e-mail response to call Bill at the company Topline Control, to give him a call. 2 rings and an answer (human) and I asked for Bill. 10 seconds later Bill is on and asked what was wrong with the unit, I explained that the control box lights up and no throttle movement at the servo. He asked "when did you install it" and I told him last July. He responded with "it's the servo" and wanted to know which model servo it was. I told him, and without even wanting a receipt or proof of purchase, he put me back on the line with the nice lady that answered first, and took my name and address and said a new one is on it's way in the mail today! WOW....I'm impressed, This whole phone call was 3 minutes and I got a new servo coming today. NO CHARGE, maybe shipping but that wasn't mentioned. Thank you Bill and Topline Control 866-228-7655

Mark 8)

I had the same issues before they upgraded me to the newer stronger servo, Great service, fast response in standing behind their product. Its hard to find companies like this but I second your experience with them, they are top notch. 8)

Jeremy, I have the newer towerpro servo with mine but it still failed, so I guess it must have a problem too. I hope the new one solves the problem. I'm waiting for the snail mail to deliver it and see the result of the new one.

Mark

New servo came today...no shipping charges...air mail...NO CHARGE! :yes: If anyone needs a remote throttle device, this is it and what a great company, did I already say that? the service at this company is outstanding :clap:

Mark

Thanks for sharing that with us. I've been looking at these units to put on my boat. Getting tired of running back to ajust the throttle. I think I'm sold. Now I just need more money. Hopefully a big fish in the LOC will solve that problem.

They are a little pricey for what is involved with the kits, but when you get free parts and free shipping and the backup of the product like I have experienced it's well worth it....and yes the running back and forth will be over...I love mine.

Mark